Industrial Sales Manager United States
Who are we
NX Filtration’s breakthrough technology addresses global water issues that center around water scarcity and water quality. NX Filtration is growing fast and is transforming towards a truly global company. NX Filtration is the provider of innovative and sustainable direct nanofiltration membrane technology for pure and affordable water to improve the quality of life. NX Filtration has been rewarded as “breakthrough technology company” in the water industry. Our world is increasingly confronted with challenges around water scarcity and water contamination. NX Filtration’s membrane technology is capable of selectively removing organics from polluted water, including micropollutants, color, antibiotics, PFAS, bacteria and viruses. This has resulted in new and simple processes for the treatment of water, the reuse of wastewater and the production of potable water.
About the Job
NX Filtration is growing fast and is significantly expanding its (international) organization. The Industrial Sales Manager is responsible for expanding NX Filtration’s current business in North America. This includes finding and developing strategic relationships with new OEMs, distributors, engineers, consultants and Manufacturer’s representatives (Reps).
The job includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Drive revenue growth in the region and exceed annual revenue targets
- Contact industrial OEMs, distributors, end users and Reps to explain NX Filtration’s product “value added proposition” or present case studies and
other presentations via webinar
- Develop and grow NX Filtration’s industrial sales channel network in North America
- Study the competitive market and make recommendations on pricing, new product needs, and customer focused programs to increase NX Filtration value added services
- Develop strategies for North America that are aligned with current local industrial market conditions
- Work with the technical team to develop and produce application and/or market specific case studies
- Produce sales forecasts and sales implementation processes
- Drive opportunities to perform pilot tests or other testing needed for product qualifications and end user acceptance
- Enter all opportunities (opportunity is defined as the customer has established a need, an interest and product is a good fit for them) into
company CRM system (Salesforce)
- Communicate and invite Application Engineer/Technical Service as needed when visiting customers
- Proactively participate in North America water treatment conferences as needed
- Report activities, progress, strategy, challenges, needs, etc. in Monthly reports
- Travel is expected to be 25% to 40% of the candidate’s time
The ideal candidate is an experienced sales manager with a successful track record of new sales, generating demand and deal closures. The candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- You are self-starting, energetic and a team player who communicates well
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering, preferably in chemical or process engineering or comparable sales experience
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive decisions
- Extensive experience in working with End users, Engineering firms and OEMs
- Strong working use of Microsoft software especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM systems; Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in selling RO/NF/UF membranes and/or membrane-based water/wastewater treatment systems
- Knowledge of water and wastewater treatment technologies
- Location preferred to be in the United States, based out of the candidate’s home office
What we offer you
A very nice and challenging position within a fast-growing company in the heart of the water transition. Independence and responsibility in a pleasant working atmosphere full of ambitions. Obviously, we offer you an appropriate benefits package. Since NX Filtration considers it important that you continue to develop as a professional, we expect you to take initiatives in this respect.
Apply quickly via our website. Would you like more information about the position and organization?
Please contact Tony Fuhrman email@example.com or HR firstname.lastname@example.org.