Industrial Sales Representative Americas
Who are we?
NX Filtration is growing fast and is significantly expanding its international (sales) organization. NX Filtration is the provider of innovative and sustainable direct nanofiltration membrane technology for pure and affordable water to improve the quality of life, for which it has been rewarded as “breakthrough technology company” in the water industry. In addition to its nanofiltration membrane technology, NX Filtration offers ultrafiltration products and a high-end microfiltration membrane product portfolio, specifically designed for the beer and wine filtration
How can you contribute?
NX Filtration is growing fast and is significantly expanding its international organization. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for the following:
- Search for strategic and commercial contacts and leads that fits the sweet spot of NX Filtration’s breakthrough hollow fiber direct nano filtration (dNF) technology
- Develop sales pipeline including registration in the company’s CRM system (Salesforce)
- Meet with new and existing prospective customers and initiate dialogue to find new opportunities
- Coordinate request for proposals/ quotations and liaise with HQ in the Netherlands on (technical) inputs required
- Process PO’s into Salesforce and track project delivery progress for customers
- Develop, arrange and organise presentations and webinars on the NX proprietary technology
- Responsible for aftersales activities including maintaining our installed database
- Study the competitive market to identify the right proposition and application and customer focus to increase NX Filtration value added services
- Job location can be anywhere in the United States preferably near a major airport and requires a home office or similar quiet environment for working on a computer and making business phone calls
- Role is to develop into a future Regional Sales Manager position
Who are you?
For NX Filtration, we are looking for a Sales Representative who is hands-on, ambitious and result driven. Further, you meet the following criteria:
- You are self-starting, energetic and a team player who communicates well
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering, preferably in chemical or process engineering or comparable sales experience
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience in a similar position
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to organize data and metrics into suitable documents to send to the sales team
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM system especially Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in water and wastewater treatment technologies is a plus
- Location preferred to be in the United States, based out of the candidate’s home office
What do we offer you?
A very nice and challenging position within a fast-growing company in the heart of the water transition. Independence and responsibility in a pleasant working atmosphere full of ambitions. Obviously, we offer you an appropriate benefits package. Since NX Filtration considers it important that you continue to develop as a professional, we expect you to take initiatives in this respect.
Apply quickly via our website. Would you like more information about the position and organization?
Please contact Tony Fuhrman email@example.com or HR firstname.lastname@example.org.